December 11, 2008

trouble

See this cute guy? He has "trouble" written all over that handsome grin. It just screams naughty! If you remember a few days back, I mentioned that I have been somewhat busy healing Lil J's stunt accidents? Well...one of those stunt accidents involved knocking his front teeth VERY loose {actually knocked them all the way back- but they were able to be pushed back into place- ouch!}.
So, they have been dangling for weeks but apparently not all of his teachers at daycare have noticed? I picked him up today with a very apologetic incident report attached to his communication note stating that Jackson had fallen down {actually rode his bike into another kid and flipped off the bike, to be exact} and knocked his front teeth loose!!
Hmmm...I suppose I should let them all in on the secret.

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

LOL!! is this the other front tooth or the already loose one?

paisley peacock said...

oh- this is the tooth that is already loose!!