December 12, 2008

making a list...

I love lists. If there were an occupation for list making I would be amazing at it. My favorite kind of lists to make are WISH lists- who doesn't love that?! With the holiday season sneaking up around the corner- I could not stop myself from making a list for lil ol'e me.
Here's a peak at just a {few} favs that made it on my list...


I just l-o-v-e this ruffle tee from the talented people at artlab

I am a sucker for peacocks {who knew?!} so these personalized cards by Farouche are perfect for this bird

Ahhh...now this I have tried on several times. The famous Tattersall print that is all over Coach at the moment- so classic. And I want it. Bad.

So- what's on your wish list?

1 comment:

have a lovely said...

such cuteness!

...make need to make a few alterations to little J's list after this weekend! ;)