December 7, 2008

getting it together

Yes, my friends...it has been ages since we last spoke. I would love to recap the last few month's events for you all, however, I am afraid I have no recollection of my life for this stretch of time. Sad, but very true. I have become one busy mama these days...working long hours, taking kids to gymnastics and girl scouts, healing all of my sons stunt accidents, and somehow {barely} managing the household. Sounds easy but I promise you, it is not. You see, the husband around here has become a slave to his residency program...leaving poor me to do all the hard work. I have basically become a "single" mom.

Well, I decided to stop whining - end my self pity party - and get back to some of the things I love so much...
So, you will be seeing lots more of me around here, whether you like it or not! I hope that you like it.
{image/superstock}

1 comment:

have a lovely said...

welcome back busy lady!! so glad to see you in the bloggity world and so grateful to have gotten to hug your neck and kiss the kiddos last week!!!