December 14, 2008

all I want for christmas...

Is my baby boy's front tooth! Yes, I am updating my wish list. Lil Jackson is officially toothless and will be for many years until that permanent pearly white peaks its head. I am so sad.
So, how did this all take place I am sure you are wondering? Well, for those of you that do not know my son, he is a bit on the crazy {think 911 on speed-dial} side. He is always involved in some type of stunt accident...last month's accident was falling down on my wooden magazine holder- mouth first. And now his tooth has finally decided it is time to fall out- very sad. He was just eating a cracker and out came the tooth. We never found the tooth. Jackson says he "ate it". Eeekkk.
I do suppose it could be worse, but that tooth is not going to make its grand entrance for at least another 4-6 years!! That is a looong time {especially in pictures!}

1 comment:

have a lovely said...

oh my little guy...see there's proof after his daily report yesterday...he thinks he's tough stuff now!!