March 27, 2008

looking for love...

And I must be looking in all the wrong places! I recently bought this gorgeous desk for my "office" {which I will share with you soon}, and now my desk is in desperate need of a fabulous, ultra femme chair to match. I have the perfect vision in my head, but just cannot seem to find that vision anywhere! Ugh, that is the story of my life. I just need something pink and/or turquoise in a great pattern, a monogram, and a ruffle...is that too much to ask for?!PB Teen has some cute chairs that I could "embellish" and make my own. How cute would this chair be with a monogram right in the middle of some pink damask?? And this little beauty could use a monogram and some ruffles...plus it would be fun to swivel and slide around on! However, I am not sure my budget can handle buying a $300 chair, only to embellish it. What ever is a girl to do?

1 comment:

have a lovely said...

too cute! I saw these a little while back...I think you can do even better in price and in style with finding one and sprucing it up! The bulletin board is a great start!! too cute!