March 30, 2008

latest obsession

Actually, I have been obsessed for quite some time, but with Mother's Day approaching, I have been a little more obsessed than usual. These beauties are the incredible work of Heather Moore, an artist that is based right here in Cleveland, Ohio! Check out some of this scrumptious eye candy...I love that you can personalize these pieces right down to the color of the stones! There are different styles of tags that are hand stamped with anything your little heart could possibly desire...imagine the possibilities!
I personally have been dreaming of a tag for each of my little muffins...with their name {or monogram} on the front, and their birth date on the back. Plus, there is always room to add more charms!
So, why don't I just stop whining and go buy them you ask? Well, I am afraid that like everything else my eyes gravitate towards, they are a little out of my budget! That doesn't mean I have to stop dreaming {or begging for them}. I suppose it is a good thing that I only have two children!

5 comments:

have a lovely said...

Oh...someone has been to Hedges to gawk at the beautiful baubles!!

paisley peacock said...

GUILTY! I did visit Hedges this past weekend :)

have a lovely said...

where oh where did my peacock go?? are you lost in blogland?

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love these!

paisley peacock said...

ash- this lil peacock had to make a detour...I'm back now :)
michelle- so glad you found me {and the eye candy!}