April 12, 2008

I'm baaack!

But please do not ask where I have been, I honestly could not give you an answer! I have been busy, but it is very pathetic that I just started this blog and have already felt the need to take a break.
I feel as though I have to show you all something productive I did while I was {mentally} away...and this was all I could come up with!! Yes, I made a memory board. Please try to contain your excitement. Although, I must say, the fabric is pretty gorgeous- so you can get excited about that!
I apologize to my loyal {3} readers, I am officially back now!

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

I realized where I have seen that pattern before...on my Rebecca Bag! The board turned out great! I'm so glad you could use it and turn it pretty!!

paisley peacock said...

Didn't it turn out so cute!! Thanks for the donation ;)