April 6, 2009

egg-stra sweet

It is always a treat to pull out my decorations for the holidays...I can never remember exactly what I have from year to year- so it feels a bit like my birthday when I pull them out from storage! I love that feeling! I also love adding to my holiday decor each year...making the old new, embelishing those "could-be-cuter" items with my touch, or finding those perfect ideas from martha.
This year...the newest addition to my easter decor are these super sweet eggs that I made awhile back with my favorite friend.

Not only are these eggs dressed to impress- you never have to worry about them spoiling or fret that the dye is going to rub off.


{Each egg is wrapped up in yummy layers of yarn & ribbon}

{Then adorned with some of my favorite baubles}

Hope the Easter Bunny approves.

note: these darling eggs were not inspired by martha...but someone similiar- ashley's momma! she's pretty clever like that too.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oooh, how fancy and purty!

have a lovely said...

i loved getting to make these together...even if it was january! :)

...and yes...I do believe my momma is up there with martha...a notch above actually because she cleans her own toilets and raised 4 kids!...and still has time to do it all!