January 18, 2009

girls weekend!

Hope you all had a lovely and warm weekend! Despite the blistering negative temperatures in my neck of the woods- I managed to brave the cold and make a road trip. I ventured to PA to visit my dearest friend ashley. We had a fun-filled, girly girl weekend- with NO kiddos and NO hubbies!

We had a fabulous time...
we shopped til I dropped {literally} : tried a new mexican restaurant : slept in : shopped some more : checked out the amazing views of PA : crafted some goodies : enjoyed yummy mexican dip : watched catch & release : slept in some more : had a photo session...
It was so good to see you my dear and those sweet lil yorkie boys! I miss you all entirely too much. It was such a treat to have the weekend all to ourselves...cannot wait to come back!

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

a fabulous weekend with a fabulous friend...wonderful medicine for the winter blues!!!

{Erica} said...

Sounds like a sweet weekend. I think it's time for a girls weekend of my own!

Just a tad jealous that you have a Mexican restaraunt there...we have them here but they are SO not good! I am craving me some good Mexican! :)