January 25, 2009

a spoonfull of vitamin c

I have been trying my hardest to avoid every nasty germ that has come my way. Every student in my class was out at some point last week with something or other, lil J has signs everywhere at daycare informing us of what sickly bug is afloat...it seems as though I am doomed. Just doomed. So I have been drinking my daily dose of oj, popping vitamin c + zinc tabs, and scrubbing my hands better than a surgeon prepping for the o.r.
But despite my fantastic efforts- I awoke today with a case of the sniffles! Yes, the sniffles, gasp! I am hoping, wishing, and crossing my {clean} fingers that my efforts have not gone unnoticed and that I can minimize or stop my cold dead in its tracks!
Anyone have some awesome butt-kicking germ defense??

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

oh yuck!!! emergen-c didn't help...or did you not drink it? get well soon...then call me!

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

oh what a sweet blog... glad I found you. xoxox Laura