June 22, 2008

red-faced and sorry

I am a bit embarrassed...I just cannot seem to get this blogging thing down, well, at least make it a part of my routine. It occurred to me {and flattered me a bit} after I received a few hate messages regarding my lack of blogging, that maybe I should come back and visit. Okay, okay, okay...I am back! I did not realize that I had a so many "behind the scene" readers who opt not to leave messages for whatever reasons {those readers like Jessica, Jane, & Katie P.- to accidentally call out a few} Sorry readers, but I cannot entertain and delight you if you do not show your face every once and a while. So, here is the deal... I will promise to become a better, more frequent blogger, if you secret readers will promise to drop a few comments here and there. Sounds fair to me.

3 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

They are called lurkers and good for you! The blog is supposed to be something you do for yourself first. And I agree. Although others enjoy reading your posts, they need to put a little effort in as well to help encourage you.
Lisa & Alfie

have a lovely said...

welcome back! does this mean I get the "best reader" award for the month? I comment multiple times on single posts!

paisley peacock said...

Lisa- welcome! lurkers...I like it!! thanks for not just lurking around on my blog :)

Ash- I think that may mean you are a little bit pathetic??!