May 31, 2008

market fresh

What says "summer" more than crisp sweet corn and fresh fruits? Absolutely nothing! That is why I ventured out early this morning and made a stop at Cleveland's famous West Side Market. I love stopping in this market...the prices are unbelievable, the food is delicious, and it is only minutes from our little suburb. Plus one vendor has the BEST apple fritters I have ever sank my teeth into - they alone are worth the trip!

{rows of rainbow colored pasta : sweet little ladybug cakes}

{the freshest produce waiting to be scooped up}

4 comments:

have a lovely said...

I second that!! I hope you ate a fritter for me!! YummY!

have a lovely said...

ummm...krystal and i were just discussing how sad that paisley peacock has rolled up her feathers and fluttered from the blog world for a while...

coming back...?...reading?...commenting?...hurry back!

have a lovely said...

my comments have flooded this post...you should come on in to June...

too sad that I am leaving anniversary wishes on your market post!! :) Thank you so much for the sweet card and thoughtful wishes! I hope dinner was extra special and he loved the surprise location!!! Happy anni!

Fifi Flowers said...

That pasta looks great! I need a place around here that sells that... welll... there could be one... I just don't know about it... WOW! THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!