May 24, 2008

a special visit

Special visitors arrived earlier this week all the way from North Carolina...my mom and aunt. Miss Hannah and Lil Jackson were ever so excited to see their grandma, especially since grandma is usually loaded with goodies and is ready to let them do whatever it is that their little minds can conjure up!
We wrapped up our visit today with perfect weather, good food, and family.

{me, littles, and my mama}

{me, aunt donna, and my brother}

{the girls: me, mom, grandma, & the lil miss}

{Jackson & Hannah with their cute lil cousin in the middle, Mr. Evan}
{the whole gang}

2 comments:

Krystal said...

love the pics!!! Look at the little guy in his favorite accessory...his HAT!!! Miss Hannah looks so grown...did she hit a growth spurt since Friday?? :) Give the littles hugs.

PS...I never took you to LVC because you thought I was crazy for liking a cemetery! I will take you on one of my visits...

have a lovely said...

that was ME...I was trying to help KK figure out her password and didn't know I was still signed in to hers. opps!!