March 16, 2008

tempting the taste buds

Don't ask why, although I will give you plenty of reasons, but I have been dieting for the last two weeks. For those of you that know me well, you know that I have a major weakness for food! If I found an opened candy bar on the floor of a public bathroom, I would most likely eat it...yes, I am weak and disgusting. Sweets are my ultimate weakness. I have actually been doing really well eliminating sweets from my diet, but they are all that occupy my mind lately!
So, while thinking about sweets, I found this amazing seller on etsy...she sells cookies!! And she sells gorgeous cookies....
How delicious do these look? They are from Ullja's European Bakery. To help me feel better, each of her cookies are only 85 calories {that's good, right?}. I am going to reward myself soon with an order from Miss Ullja! My only dilemma is which flavor do I choose??
Mint chocolate chip is my all time favorite, and look how she makes them look like little ice cream scoops...yummmmy! Here are a few more to help stimulate your senses:If anyone has tried any of these tasty morsels, let me know your thoughts {and your favorites!}

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

your on a WHAT!?!?! oh goodness! No wonder you are dreaming of sweets! These all look so tasty! I just made some no-bake cookies as a surprise for hubby tonight...now I can't quit thinking of eating them all!

miahawk said...

Ullja doesn't own a bakery in Texas. She doesn't own a bakery at all. She lives in Italy. Her so-called bakery has been investigated by the state of Texas for illegal operations and her Etsy store has been brickwalled. The woman is a fraud.