April 11, 2009

oh happy day

What could possibly make the day before the beloved giant bunny brings baskets full of sugar to your house that much better????
drum roll please...

That is right. I am certain I am the last person on earth to do it- but it happened today...I caved and got Directv-DVR- the whole package. I have never in my life seen my children so happy. You would have thought we won the lottery. Or bought a whole pet store. Hannah actually hugged me and told me she loved me! For the first time in our lives- we have cable. Pathetic {I am aware of this}.
We finished this joyous day {or holiday to my children} with some egg dying fun.

Lil Jackson was so impressed with this concept {he must not have remembered from last year!} He had to dunk his egg in every color- by himself of course!

{Hannah and Jackson were so proud of their eggs!}


And speaking of that cute giant bunny...

I hope yours does not look like this!

2 comments:

bethany said...

Aw, your egg dying looks like a blast!!

Oh, what a creepy, creepy bunny...YIKES. :)

paisley peacock said...

yes- that bunny is a bit creepy. i do not understand how that lil girl is smiling!!