February 22, 2009

another one bites the dust

While out running some errands today, I discovered that one of my favorite home stores is going out of business!! That is right, you can now add Z Gallerie to the delete list.

How sad...however, this fabulous store may be leaving its current home here in Ohio {along with 25 other stores nationwide} but I am informed you can still shop for their luxe pillows, glittery sprays, and shiny frames online.
Unfortunately, by the time I heard of this {I guess this is what happens when you never watch the news!} all the good stuff was snatched up. Darn it. But I was able to buy a few of these clever books...

They are full of 36 rejection letters {postcard style}...quite perfect for my humor. Who doesn't love a little dis here and there? Plus it was a great on the spot pick-me-up!

3 comments:

Shar said...

LOVE those post-cards. I'd love to make some personalized ones and send them to certain people in my ward.

paisley peacock said...

Shar- aren't those so good!! there's one in particular that i want to put in about 90% of my co-workers mailboxes...it says "have you ever thought that maybe this isn't the job for you? Just wondering." Oh it's perfect!

My @ tha Hotness said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! This can't be happening! I love Z Gallerie