January 3, 2009

eyes in need

I have searched high and low for the perfect mascara for my eyes to feel {wink} worthy. I am afraid that once again my efforts have failed. You name it, I am certain these lashes have tried it...
I am really not asking for much. I do not need super-enhancing, volumizing, thickening, or lengthening for these eyes of mine. I just do not want to look like a raccoon at the end of the day. That's not asking for too much, right?
I am open, fine - begging, for your suggestions...


{images/flickr}

4 comments:

Hazel Martin Designs said...

Lancome is my favorite brand! Happy hunting!

paisley peacock said...

Lancome...I actually do not think I've tried that. I'm on it! Thanks!!

have a lovely said...

I hear ya sister! As you know...I use the one in the orange tube...you already decided though that you don't like that one...so I am no help!

lauren k. said...

it seems that i am not alone in the mascara battle. what works best for me is clinique high impact mascara- no racoons here.

good luck!