January 12, 2009

and the winner is....

{The ever-so-gorgeous Eva Mendes}

Now, I cannot actually tell you who won what awards last night at the Golden Globes. I do not watch that part of the show- that is a little boring to me. I only pay attention to the important parts- that my friends is the red carpet. I love watching everyone arrive all glitzed and glammed. And I really think Miss Mendes stole the show...her Dior dress with the vintage style pouf- yummm! Here are a few of my other favs:

{Evan Rachel Wood . : . Christina Applegate}

And perhaps my favorite thing to watch on the red carpet {and in person!} are the ridiculous- "uhh- what is she wearing" dresses. Fun, right?! Here are two ladies that should really consider investing in a new stylist:

{Beyonce Knowles . : . Jenifer Lopez}

What were your favs & favs to hate?

{images/e!online}

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

that was my favorite dress too!!! its so funny to see the different style critics rate some on the "good" list and those same ones...make it to the "bad" list with other critics!

btw...I tagged you woman!

paisley peacock said...

can I tag you back??!?