July 8, 2008

bragging rights

I am really not one to brag {completely false, but thought I would sound polite} however, I do feel that I have earned the right to brag about these two gorgeous littles! I was scrolling through some pictures of my children and could not help myself from wanting to brag a bit about their cuteness! So, here goes...

{magazine worthy, yes?!}

{oh, so cute and sassy!}

{100% edible}

{sweet lil miss}

And that concludes my boasting for the day. Cute, right? I am not just saying this because I am their momma either, they are way more stunning in person. I once considered making babies just to sell because I thought maybe that was my "million dollar idea"...but I do not think I could ever give them up! I am pretty sure I could make some good money though.

5 comments:

JanieBird said...

These pictures are so cute!..I just love the Bday one and Jackson on the train... Let me know when you want to use that celebrity photographer!.....

have a lovely said...

adorable! and just as cute in person! You may get bragging rights...but I get photo credits on a few of these...right!?

Clarke said...

pretty stinkin cute. by the way, this is the briana-est post on here with your 'million dollar idea' and the 'i don't like to brag' lines. i laughed out loud!

Lisa & Alfie said...

Yup. You get bragging rights. And if you don't deserve them, who does?
Lisa & Alfie

have a lovely said...

are you and the littles coming back to the blogging world? come back come back...I know you've got lots to say and share!

hope your week is going great! miss you!