May 12, 2008

it's so hard to say good-bye...


How do you say good-bye to your dearest friend...the one who puts up with your stubbornness or your taste in music? The one person who knows within seconds of you answering your phone that you need her, a friend that knows what damask, glass glitter, and finials are {and how important they are!}...how do you tell your bestest favorite friend "see you in a couple weekends"?
I do not know how to sum up the memories my dear friend- you mean the world to me and I wish you all the best as you begin your new adventure. Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey...I look forward to all the memories that are yet to come.
I will miss you Ashley.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Okay you made me cry! I must say that I miss her as well! I am so glad that you got to "fill in" for me for a while! Thank you so much for taking such good care of her. Even if she were not my sister, I would still love her to pieces! I think you said it best: there is just something about "that redhead"- I know that you alls journey does not end here, its just taking detour- Like I told Ash, good friends are hard to find so don't loose touch! I hope you can come up with little Hannah when mom and I come in July- we would love to see you gals :-)

Krystal

paisley peacock said...

Aww...well thanks so much for sharing your big sis, Krystal!
And yes, Hannah is all ready to come up and meet Mr. Cutler! She said that your family "just only loves yorkies!".

have a lovely said...

You 2 sure know how to make a girl cry...

Briana: you better believe I will be missing you daily!! I will just have to get used to you being on the other end of the phone and not the other end of town. Love you so much!!!

ChiChi: I would still claim you too if we weren't blood related and convince everyone that we were! Love you and can't wait to see you next week!