March 4, 2008

blog virgin...

Not for long!! I have finally given in to the peer pressure and ventured into the blog world. Very exciting, I know! There are so many other fabulous bloggers out there that have inspired me...I hope that I can one day be a member of this group!
My life is very unpredictable, never a dull moment: I work full-time, have a hubby in med school, am the mother to two gorgeous children {7 years and 21 months}, as well as the owner of an extremely hyperactive dog who requires more attention than my children! I promise, you will be entertained!
This new adventure in my life deserves a great deal of gratitude to two extremely talented and kind-hearted ladies: my dearest friend Ashley of Teacups and Tadpoles and the lovely Miss B. of The Bella Bella Co.. Thanks for all your help ladies and I hope you all will get your daily grins here at Paisley Peacock!

5 comments:

have a lovely said...

you are too sweet! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere deary!!! Looking forward to the daily grins!

have a lovely said...

love your side line over there ----->

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I am so proud!!! It looks lovely! I love the color choices:) I will add you to the blog roll right now! I can't wait to see what you have in store congrats!

JanieBird said...

This is great, now I will have to add you to my daily blog readings.... Have you seen the photos of Jackson on my flickr page?... Those pictures are so cute....Did I tell you Anne is having a girl in June, they are naming her Lily Jane!.....Can't wait for the next blog and pictures.....Hope all is well with you guys...

paisley peacock said...

Jane- I am so glad you found me! I did see your flickr page...very cute! I heard Anne was having a girl...Lily Jane is precious! Keep stopping by :)